Kulfi is the most famous frozen dessert in India. It contains, cream, milk, nuts, saffron, cardamom, etc., Flavor can be vary depending as per wish. It is one of the healthy dessert. Here is the recipe for Instant kulfi, prepare it with in 10 minutes, freeze it for at least 4 hours in refrigerate.
Mango puree – ½ cup (120 ml)
Half & half milk – ½ cup
Heavy cream – ½ cup
Milk powder – ½ cup (optional)
Elachi / Cardamom powder – 1tsp
Honey – 1/8 cup
Sugar – 1/8 cup
Pistachio – ¼ cup (blanched & finely chopped)
Almond – ¼ cup (blanched & finely chopped)
Saffron – few fragments crushed
- In a blender, add mango puree, sugar, honey, milk, milk powder, heavy cream & blend it.
- Now add chopped pistachio, almond, cardamom powder to the mixture & mix it well.
- Pour the mixture to the kulfi mold or any container cover it with foil & freeze it for 4-5 hours.
- Serve chill & enjoy it with fresh fruits.
- Blend the ripen fresh mango for puree or also can add frozen mango or tinned.
- Condensed milk also can add to mixture.
- Blanching the nuts – Add the water to the pan , bring to boil, add the nuts to it & blanch for 5 – 8 minutes, remove the skins & chop it.