Today’s recipe is simple vegetarian stir fried rice. Easy & quick version recipe, prefect for lunch / dinner. I used red chili flakes, it is nothing but crushed dry red chili, this can be substitute with chili sauce, red chili paste , pepper powder etc.,
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Recipes Category : Main dish
Recipe Cuisines : Asian
Mushrooms – 1 cup (chopped)
Capsicum (red) – 1 cup
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Garlic – 2 cloves (chopped)
Ginger – small pieces (chopped)
Steamed Rice – 1 cup
Soy sauce (low sodium) – 1 tsp
Dry chili flakes – as per taste / spice
Red Chili sauce – 1 tsp (as per taste)
Spring onions – finely chopped
Salt to taste
- Heat the oil on the pan, add chopped onions, garlic, ginger and saute it for 2 minutes.
- After that add mushrom, capsicum and saute it for 3 more minutes.
- Once the moisture get evaporated, add the steamed rice, soy sauce, chili flakes, salt to taste and stir it for 2 – 4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy it!!!!!