Most favorite Chinese take – out recipe !! Fried rice is the Chinese classic comfort food. I love Chinese cuisines, because it is easy and fast to cook, packed with lots of colorful & crunchy vegetables, mild spicy & sweet sauces etc., Most of the time I used to prepare fried rice in weekends, because this helps to use all leftover vegetables from my refrigerator. Please avoid egg, if you are vegetarian.
Bon Appetite !!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Recipes Category : Main dish
Recipe Cuisines : Asian
Egg – 2 nos. (room temperature)
Mushrooms – ½ cup (chopped)
Red capsicum – 1 no.
Yellow capsicum – 1 no.
Cabbage – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot – ½ (chopped)
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Olive oil – 3 tsp
Garlic – 2 cloves (chopped)
Ginger – small pieces (chopped)
Green chilies – 2 nos. finely chopped
Steamed Rice – 2 cups
Soy sauce (low sodium) – 2 tsp
Pepper powder – as per taste / spice
Spring onions – finely chopped
Salt to taste
- Heat the oil on the big pan, first fry the eggs & move to corner of the pan.
- In same pan, add chopped onions, green chilies, garlic, ginger and saute it for 2 minutes.
- After that add mushroom, capsicum, cabagge, carrot, beans and saute it for 5 more minutes.
- Once the vegetables cooked,mix the egg from the corner, add the steamed rice, soy sauce, pepper powder, salt to taste and stir it for 2 – 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy it!!!!!