Onion – 1 large (finely chopped)
Tomato – 2 (finely chopped)
Green chilies – 2
Ginger- garlic paste – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Turkey (drumstick flesh) – 500gms cut into small
Curd / yogurt – ½ cup
Oil – 1tsp
Garam masala – 1tsp
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1tsp
Pepper corns crushed – ½ tsp
Jeera / Cumin – 1 tsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
Cinnamon – 1 stick
Cloves – 2
- Marinate the turkey by adding curd, turmeric powder, oil, red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder & salt.
- Keep the pressure cooker / pan & heat the oil on the low flame, splutter the mustard seeds, cumin, fennel seeds, crushed pepper corns, cinnamon & cloves.
- Now add the chopped onions and ginger-garlic paste until the raw flavour goes off.
- After that add the juicy tomatoes cook until mushy.
- Now add the marinated turkey and saute it for 5 minutes.
- Add the generous amount of water, mix it thoroughly and pressure cook for 3 – 4 whistle.
- After that, release the pressure safely and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve it hot and enjoy it with dosa, idly, steamed rice, chapathi etc.,