Red potatoes – 2 (cut into cubes)
Chicken (boneless) – 250gms
Onion – 1
Tomato – 1
Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin / Jeera – 1tsp
Curry leaves – 1 strand
- Heat the oil on the pan, splutter the mustard seed, add cumin, fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Now add onion and ginger – garlic paste until the the raw flavour goes off.
- After that, add the cubed potatoes, chicken pieces and saute it for 5 mins.
- Once it gets half cooked add the chopped tomatoes and saute it for 2 more mins.
- Cover it with lid and cook it for 10 mins (don’t add any water).
- Garnish with cilantro and mints.
- Serve hot and enjoy !!!!!!